Some of the cases that Grabar Law Office is presently working on include:
- Midwest Renewable Energy, LLC v. Archer Daniels Midland Company., 2:20cv02212 (C.D.Il). An antitrust class action in which it is alleged that between November 1, 2017 and September 4, 2019 (“Class Period”), Defendant ADM, in violation of Section 2 of the Sherman Antitrust Act, 15 U.S.C. Section 2 (“Sherman Act”), intentionally acted uneconomically to divert and ship large supplies of ethanol into the Argo Terminal market, flood Argo with ethanol supplies, and to reduce aggressively its offers and hit bids in the Argo sales market to become a dominant seller of ethanol at Argo. Through this and other uneconomic and unlawful conduct, ADM acquired and maintained the market power to depress and ADM did depress prices in the Argo market and Formula Prices. The case is brought on behalf of “All Persons who, after November 1, 2017, made First Level Sales of ethanol in the Argo market or pursuant to a First Level Sales Contract in which the price term is expressly based, in whole or in part, on a Chicago Benchmark Price, Chicago OPIS Price, or a Chicago Ethanol Derivatives Price. This includes price terms which are based on an average, a mean, or another formula using one or more of the foregoing prices."
- In Re: Generic Pharmaceuticals Pricing Antitrust Litigation, 2:16-MD-2724-CMR (E.D.PA.). An antitrust class action alleging that generic drug manufacturers conspired to fix and raise prices for numerous generic drugs, forcing consumers to pay artificially inflated prices for the medications they rely on, many of which have seen price increases of over %1000 in just the last few years, without any underlying shortage in raw material or increase in demand.
- In Re: Blue Cross Blue Shield Antitrust Litigation, 2:13-CV-20000 (N.D. Ala.). An antitrust class action filed on behalf of Blue Cross and Blue Shield subscribers in several states who purchased individual and small group full-service commercial health insurance which seeks to enjoin the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association and its Blue Cross and Blue Shield licensees from engaging in a continuing conspiracy in violation of the Sherman Act. The case alleges, since at least 2008 through the present, the Defendants have engaged in an anticompetitive conspiracy to establish and maintain monopoly power in thirty-eight states through market allocation agreements. The action also seeks to recover damages suffered by subscribers from inflated premiums that have been charged to them as a result of the conspiracy.
- In re Caustic Soda Antitrust Litigation, l:19-cv-00385 (W.D.N.Y.). An antitrust class action alleging price-fixing by the major manufacturers of sodium hydroxide – a/k/a Caustic Soda.
- In Re: Inductors Antitrust Litigation, Case No. 18-cv-198-EJD (N.D. Cal.). An antitrust class action alleging price-fixing by the major manufactures of electronic component parts known as inductors.
- In Re: FedLoan Student Loan Servicing Litig., 18-md-02833 (E.D.Pa.). A class action against PHEAA for illegally extending student loan payoff durations to generate extra servicing fees and interest payments.
- In Re: Equifax, Inc., Customer Data Security Breach Litig., 1:17-md-02800-TXT (N.D.GA).